My biggest asset - My Family
Believer of Transformation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Network Provider.
- 25 years of experience working in the area of nutrition, wellness and diabetes management.
- Graduated from University of Mysore in 1987 , was awarded 2 gold medals from the University of Mysore for being outstanding student by achieving highest GPA in Clinical Nutrition.
- Graduated from University of Montevallo with Sum cum Laude.
- Graduated from MS/Dietetic Internship program with distinction from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Dance Director of Nrithyanjali- School of Bharathanatyam.
- Registered and Licensed Dietitian in the state of Alabama and a Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist.
- Certified Basic level Yoga Instructor – (Sri Aadarsha Yoga, Karnataka, India- Dr. Raghavendra Guruji) and Certified in basic Vinyasa Yoga ( Aura Wellness, 250 Yoga hours)
- Nutrition Consultant for 1 MH Fitness Company.
Actively involved in their Reverse Type 2 diabetes project.
- Presented with area cardiologists-nutrition and heart disease prevention and management at local health fair.
- Presented Nutrition and Health lectures at Community Health Awareness Events.
- Annually present Yoga lectures and presentation at community events.
- Worked with area Indian restaurants and caterers to modify/substitute healthy options for patrons.